How to make ice cream in the ninja blender. Who says you need a favor ice cream maker to enjoy homemade solidified treats? Your dependable Ninja blender will enable you to make delicious and creamy ice cream in the convenience of your own home.
This flexible kitchen appliance isn’t fair for smoothies and shakes – it’s a powerhouse when it comes to making ice cream as well. Follow this simple guide to make your claim delectable frozen desserts.
How to make ice cream in the ninja blender
Before you get started, gather the following ingredients:
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 3/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon of pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Ice cubes
- Rock salt (optional)
- Chill Your Blender and Ingredients: Before you start, make sure your Ninja blender and all the fixings are well-chilled. This makes a difference in achieving a smoother and creamier surface for your ice cream.
- Prepare the Ice Cream Base: Blend together the heavy cream, vanilla, powdered sugar, whole drain, and a small amount of salt in a blender. To avoid dispersion, combine the ingredients at a medium speed at first and then gradually increase it to high. Blend the contents until thoroughly combined and smooth.
- Cool the Mixture: Blend the mixture, then transfer it to a bowl and refrigerate it for at least one or two hours. This combination creates the foundation for a wonderful ice cream top by allowing the flavors to mingle and the mixture to cool.
- Assemble Your Ninja Blender: Place the pitcher back on the base of your Ninja blender. If your blender has frozen dessert work, use it to streamline the method. Otherwise, the standard mixing setting will work just fine.
- Add Ice Cubes: Fill the blender’s pitcher about midway with ice cubes. The ice will help freeze the ice cream blend as it blends.
- Blend Away: Over the ice cubes in the mixer, pour the chilled ice cream base. Blend on medium to high speed until the mixture thickens and becomes rich in texture. Please be patient as this could take a few minutes.
- Serve or Freeze: Once the ice cream reaches the specified consistency, you’ll serve it instantly on a soft-serve surface. If you prefer a firmer ice cream, transfer the blend to a lidded container and let it solidify for an additional 2-4 hours.
- Optional: Add Mix-Ins: Add your favorite mix-ins, such as chocolate chips, crushed candy, or chunks of fruit, to personalize your ice cream. Put them in the freezer once you’ve folded them into the ice cream.
- Enjoy Your Homemade Ice Cream: Enjoy making a delicious frozen treat with your Ninja blender as you scoop out your handmade ice cream and add your favorite toppings.
Making ice cream at home has never been easier, thanks to the flexibility of the Ninja blender. With many simple steps and a handful of fixings, you’ll enjoy a delightful and personalized ice cream experience. So, go ahead, get creative, and treat yourself to a scoop (or two) of your exceptionally claim homemade ice cream masterpiece.
- Using a Ninja blender to make ice cream may be a quick process, permitting you to appreciate homemade ice cream in a relatively brief amount of time.
- Ninja blenders are flexible appliances that can handle a variety of fixings. This permits you to experiment with different flavors and surfaces in your ice cream recipes.
- Unlike conventional ice cream creators that may require pre-freezing of a bowl, a Ninja blender doesn’t require any special connections or advanced arrangements.
- Cleaning a Ninja blender is generally straightforward, particularly if the blender has dishwasher-safe parts. This makes the cleanup preparation more helpful.
- The surface of ice cream made in a blender may not be as smooth or thick as commercially made or churned ice cream. Blender-made ice cream can be somewhat softer.
- The capacity of a Ninja blender may restrain the amount of ice cream you’ll make at once. If you’re serving a larger group, you might have to make multiple batches.